"Success Principles for Small Businesses"
featuring Tony Jenkins, Market President- Central Florida, Florida Blue
Tony Jenkins, Market President for the Central Florida region of Florida Blue, is instrumental in leading the Central Florida market in developing a business plan to increase and retain membership, enhance brand visibility and coordinate employee engagement. At the next meeting of MemberLink, we will learn first hand from Tony "Success Principles for Small Businesses."
What is MemberLink?
MemberLink is a highly visible, prestigious and committed group of active members of Orlando, Inc., representing all business sectors, membership levels and stages of the business life cycle. The primary purpose of these monthly breakfast meetings is to "Link Members to Success" through programs that focus on the work of Orlando, Inc., and the other Lines of Business of the Central Florida Partnership, while also allowing them to create and foster new connections with other participants. Guest speakers provide timely insight into local and regional business topics.
Mimi Hull, Ph.D., chair of MemberLink and a member of the Board of Directors of Orlando, Inc.; and President of Hull & Associates, facilitates the meetings. To learn more about Dr. Hull, click here.
- Active member of Orlando, Inc.
- Attend a minimum of eight (8) meetings per year.
- Only one representative per company is allowed to be a member of MemberLink.
- Serve for a total of two (2) years; allowing membership opportunities for others.
- Members will familiarize themselves with the events, programs and initiatives of Orlando, Inc., via EveryMonday, the weekly electronic newsletter of Orlando, Inc., and the website at www.orlandochamber.org.
- Provide valuable feedback to the chair of MemberLink and to the staff of Orlando, Inc.