U.S. Small Business Administration
Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Assistance
Mary "Kathy" Cook
U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Disaster Assistance
With hurricane season in full swing, don’t wait until it’s too late! Join us on August 28 and hear from the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Disaster Assistance about the services they provide to businesses of all sizes and what you can do to ensure you’re prepared.
Content covered in this session includes:
- Introduction to SBA’s disaster loan program
- Types of SBA disaster declarations
- Types of disaster loans, loan limits, and basic criteria for loan approval
- Loan features and collateral requirements
- The Three-Step Process and reasons to apply
- Filing requirements
- Disaster preparedness
- Discussion about Hurricane Irma
No fee to attend –
Seating is limited so register by clicking the RSVP link above!
Be sure to register so we have a name badge and warm greeting waiting for all who attend.
Please contact Kellie Prevost Pinel, Program Coordinator, at Kellie.Pinel@Orlando.org or 407.835.2512.
Sponsorships are available!
Amanda O'Brien, Director of Memberships, at Amanda.OBrien@Orlando.org or 407.835.2512.