Tuesday, June 25, 2019
4 p.m. // Registration
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. // Program
5:30 - 6:30 p.m. // Reception with Community Leaders
|Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
445 S. Magnolia Ave. | Orlando, FL 32801
Rising young professionals can choose to begin their careers anywhere in the world.
The Orlando Economic Partnership's Young Professional Advisory Council (YPAC) invites you to join us at the "This is Orlando" panel discussion and reception. Learn why some of the region’s best and brightest young leaders, who represent our unique community assets and industries, chose to live or start their careers here in Orlando.
Our esteemed young panelists include:
- Mike Kilbride, Assistant Vice President, UCF Downtown
- Suneera Madhani, CEO & Founder, Fattmerchant
- Karla Muñiz, Human Resources Director, AdventHealth
- Cole NeSmith, Founder & Executive Director, Creative City Project
- Adrianna Sekula, Manager, Government Relations, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- Ashley Turner, Director of Premium Activation, Orlando Magic
Moderated by Orlando Economic Partnership Chief of Staff Nick Abrahams, the panel discussion will feature fresh and entertaining questions. Our panelists will share their perspective on Orlando’s community and culture as well as how living here, whether on purpose or by accident, has impacted their careers and personal development.
This cornerstone event of the iGRO program hosted by YPAC, a program of the Orlando Economic Partnership, also presents opportunities for young professionals and high-level executives to meet, mingle and share their views on Orlando’s present and ideas for its future.
Questions? Contact Danielle Permenter, Senior Director, Regional Talent Initiatives, at 407.835.2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org